Convert your critical network functions into software, making it possible to quickly deploy more agile, virtual services
Although your network should scale on demand, respond to unpredictable traffic models, and let you introduce services faster, you are faced with a predominance of hardware that has truly stifled innovation in the network. Because your critical network functions (such as routing, switching, firewalling, IPS/IDS, VPN, load balancing) reside on many different specialized hardware devices—that have many constraints—a technology shift is needed.
How we can help
NEXI’s consulting and professional services help you plan, design, and implement NFV while taking SDN into consideration.
- Run network functions on general-purpose hardware.
- Easily activate and inactivate services and scale services up and down.
- Locate functions where they are needed.
- Automate service delivery with orchestration.
- Consolidate systems and manually eliminate tasks with fewer operational errors.
- Manage virtualized network functions with lower operational costs.
- Adopt pay-as-you-grow models.