Shape the IT workforce for the future
Although your IT infrastructure and services are transforming, the nature of IT work is changing as well. Using the new digital, cloud-based IT operating model, the way IT works is evolving—from managing programs and developing software to integrating hybrid IT services, including legacy and cloud, into business-relevant services. Traditionally designed build-and-run programs will be modified into service assembly and integration. The IT workforce should adopt new roles, not only as guardians of data integrity, security, and consistency, but also as integrators of systems and processes across the enterprise.
IT leaders need to upskill their workforce by shifting the focus from how work is delivered and by whom, to the adoption of a new IT workforce mindset—by reskilling and resourcing talents that will match the digital demands of the business and IT, using analytics, mobility, cloud, virtualization, automation, and other emerging technologies.
How we can help
NEXI can help you systematically assess, evaluate, and analyze current workforce skills, identify knowledge gaps, specify learning paths using the existing learning content, develop missing learning content, and develop internal career certification structures. We also deliver courses to train the workforce and enable them to certify.
- Ensure that the technical workforce obtains the in-depth knowledge and professional expertise necessary to deploy new technologies in a fast and optimal way, internally and at customer sites.
- Ensure that technical personnel get the exact training they need and develop competencies that can be transferred directly to their job environment.
- Adopt a “new IT” workforce mindset to match the digital demands of the business and IT, including the use of analytics, mobility, cloud, virtualization, automation, and other emerging technologies.
- Restructure the workforce and optimize job tasks.
- Reskill talents, teams, and capabilities to introduce flexibility and versatility.
- Increase capabilities and productivity.
- Improve workforce loyalty.