Enhance marketing competencies with product knowledge
To bring your new digital products to market and promote them, across competitive positioning, messaging, gathering customer feedback, and the overall go-to-market strategy, your marketing team should have a comprehensive understanding of your line of products and services. Understanding your products' features allows the marketing team to present their benefits accurately and persuasively.
Equipping your colleagues in the marketing department with product knowledge may be one of the smartest things you can do to ensure that your products create the sales performance results that you want.
How we can help
NEXI helps you develop learning content that describes your new digital products in all dimensions and from all perspectives—including advantages, benefits, limitations, and use cases—and deliver the developed learning content to the marketing workforce.
- Accelerate identification and prioritization of the most effective go-to marketing strategies.
- Increase efficiency in leading customers through their journey—from building awareness and interest, to purchase consideration, to customer retention.
- Strengthen communications; a thorough and wider understanding of a product lets the marketing team use different techniques and methods to present a product to various types of customers and suitably adapt presentations for greater impact.
- Strengthen brand awareness and audience reach.
- Enhance customer trust.
- Improve cost-effective customer acquisition.