Prolong your learning content lifetime efficiently
Many organizations view their workforce training and improvement of internal skills as a strategic investment to enable progress in business process and transformation. Consequently, organizations need to invest in updating and sustaining training-related content. In a business environment where technologies are changing rapidly and new products and new software versions are frequently launched, a lot of learning content loses credibility as it becomes outdated, inaccurate, and irrelevant over a relatively short time. Content development is not a one-time thing; it’s an iterative process that continually aims to improve the learning experience and ultimately improve the training ROI. Training materials and the associated exams in the career certification program need to be kept up to date and relevant, to ensure that training remains effective and learners remain interested.
How we can help
NEXI helps you revise and maintain learning content and exam items. We analyze the existing learning and exam content to identify sections that require maintenance updates. Finally, we update the blueprint, the design document, and the learning content, and revise exam items, all in sync with an efficiently defined content development strategy that allows a modular approach to maintenance cycles.
Learning and development objectives
- Ensure that relevant, real-time, up-to-date content is available to your employees, customers, and partners.
- Ensure the continuous quality of learning materials.
- Reduce the cost of content development by using modular content maintenance.
- Safeguard training development investments.
- Create a fixed cost structure for updates.
- Increase the business value related to the investment in training.
- Allow your organization to focus on core competencies and operational activities, upskill new recruits in your processes and systems, and move toward greater productivity and reduced frustration.